Elevated Body Temperature Recognition System
In an effort to provide our customers with the best options for fighting the spread of COVID-19, Total Fire Protection is now able to offer a safe and effective screening system to increase the safety and health of your staff and tenants.
We Offer Several Screening Solutions to Fit Your Needs and Budget
- PROTECT YOUR WORKPLACE
- ALLOW YOUR TENANTS TO FEEL SAFE
- KEEP YOUR WORKERS HEALTHY
Monitor Building Entry Points for Persons with Elevated Body Temperature
Using a Thermal Scanning Solution in your facility is a great way to protect your workplace, staff, tenants, and visitors with minimal impact on premise while offering a higher level of security.
Quick, Safe, & Convenient
- Rapid Deployments
- Multipoint Checks
- Immediate Results
- Safe and Reliable
Get a Free Quote Within 24 Hours
Call (718) 951-7200 or fill out the form!
Elevated Body Temperature screening is providing a sense of security and an extra level of protection against the spread of communicable disease. Our turn-key system can be deployed at entrances or checkpoints where people can be rapidly screened. Additionally, persons exhibiting elevated temperature may be asked to have their temperature taken using our mobile contact thermography equipment.
Our screening process consists of two stages:
- Stage 1: Safely scan every individual entering the facility using our “Intelligent Thermographic Monitoring System”
- Stage 2: If an elevated temp reading is discovered, an individual reading will be taken, utilizing the only technology in this category suitable for temperature measurement on humans.
By utilizing these technologies, individuals entering your property can be effectively screened, unobtrusively and at a fast pace, thereby creating a far safer environment to work and live in and providing your employees and tenants a much-deserved sense of security.
Certified Online Training (EBT Screening Certification Course)
TFP will train and certify your employees to perform Infrared EBT Screening as follows:
- Understand Infrared Technology, Best Practices for Elevator Body Temperature Screenings, Obstacles and Troubleshooting.
- Learning the FOTRIC Software, Thermal Imager and Software Review, EBT Review, NCIRT Review.
- Certification of Completion issued to participants.
We are excited to offer leased solutions with a certified infrared thermographer or purchased with employee training. Please speak with a specialist for details, or use the form right here to get in contact with us right away.
The Fotric 226B Infrared Thermal Imager is a standalone infrared camera combined with a powerful software system that provides safe, non-contact facial temperature scanning of facility visitors.
Due to the camera’s millisecond response time and facial lock-on capabilities, large groups of people can be scanned simultaneously. Neither traffic flow nor behavior habits are effected yet the camera can quickly detect visitors with potential health issues by identifying those with an elevated body temperature. Once alerted, facility personnel can conduct a secondary screening to ensure the safety of the facility.
When the Fotric 226B detects a face with above-normal body temperature, an audible alarm is immediately triggered, and a red box is placed on the image of the target face. Simultaneously, a high-quality image is captured with the recorded body temperature overlaid on the image.
- The Fotric 226B comes with WLIR software. WLIR has a built-in AI facial detection module, which automatically locks the face for temperature measurement and intelligently shields high-temperature sources other than faces in scenes.
- WLIR has a built-in body temperature calibration algorithm, which automatically collects face temperature scans in different scenarios for self-learning, and adjusts the body temperature alarm threshold in real-time by adapting to ambient temperature changes, preventing abnormal body temperature alerts due to morning or night temperature differences.
- When an abnormal temperature is detected, the WLIR software will automatically sound an alarm to alert the operator image will be immediately displayed in red for quick on-site identification.
- When an alarm is triggered by abnormal body temperature, the camera will automatically capture the photo for record-keeping.
The Fotric 226b fever screening camera was developed for quick temperature screening of large groups and provides an alarm for when abnormal body temperatures are detected. The Fotric 226B is not marketed or intended to be used as a medical device. This device does not determine the core body temperature of subjects. Actual core body temperature can only be determined using an approved clinical measurement device. Further medical inspection should be performed to confirm the reading.
To ensure that individuals entering a location are not running a high temperature, TFP introduces the new infrared facial temperature sensor/detector. With a scan distance of half a meter to one meter away, the Intelligent-FeverCheck allows anyone to simply walk up and get scanned. It provides alerts within 1 second when detecting a person with above normal temperature.
The system uses an advanced algorithm for detecting and calculating heat signatures. Based on technology developed in Germany, the highly accurate sensor measures with a tolerance of +/- 0.5 degrees Fahrenheit (+/- 0.3 degrees Celsius).
Finding an aesthetically pleasing solution does not have to be a challenge. It also isn’t difficult to utilize an Intelligent EBT System, whether to integrate into the existing BMS or any other management or security system.
These devices are programmable, integratable and extremely accurate elevated temperature measurement systems. They can be installed on a stand in an office lobby, mounted on a wall outside an entrance or on a desk mount at a reception or security kiosk; wherever is simplest to have individuals walk up and check their temperature.
If you are looking for the best looking, least invasive and most accurate EBT Screening System, call TFP today for a customized quote on our FeverCheck™ Systems to keep your facility safe and healthy.
- Scan distance: 0.5 to 1 meter (approx. 1’8″ to 3’3″)
- Accuracy: +/- 0.3°C (+/- 0.5°F)
- Scan speed: within 1 second
- Camera reversible 180°
- 10″, 15.6″, and 21.5″ models
- Quad-core 1.8Ghz processor
- HDMI out for remote viewing
- WiFi and Ethernet
- PoE (TTS-10 only)
- VESA mount capable
- APS-1 adjustable pole stand with weighted base
- WMT-1 wall mount
- DTM-1/DTM-2 desktop stands
- Future firmware upgrade options
- Photo & thermal result email alerts
- Facial detection
- Customized flagging
- ReAX control engine for automation & integration with third-party devices and access systems
- Digital signage capabilities
Extech IR200 – Thermometer IR Body and Surface
- Approved by the FDA for use in screening individuals potentially contracting COVID-19.
- Measures body temperature from 89.6 to 108.5°F (32.0 to 42.5°C) without contact, accurate to 0.5°F (0.3°C) with 0.1°F/°C resolution, Fast response (0.5 seconds).
- Optimal measurement distance of 2″ to 6″ (5 to 15cm).
- Eliminates need for replacement supplies, reduces potential spread of diseases from using contact devices.
- Adjustable alarm alerts user visually and audibly when the temperature exceeds programmed limit
Once your system is in place, Total Fire Protection can provide Operating Technicians to perform the screenings or train your staff on how to use the equipment.