Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Kidde Sealed Battery Carbon Monoxide Alarm
The Kidde C3010 is a 10-year, sealed battery, carbon monoxide alarm that utilizes electro-chemical sensing technology to that warns you of the presence of carbon monoxide. The C3010 alarm will automatically activate when it is attached to the mounting bracket. When the alarm’s life ends, the unit will chirp, indicating a replacement is needed. Screwdriver can be used to deactivate the unit, halting the chirp and making the unit safe for disposal. The mounting bracket’s inside cover features a quick reference guide describing what to do in case of a Carbon Monoxide emergency. This easy-to-install alarm is a must have for all living spaces. All units come with a 10 year life and limited warranty. Carbon Monoxide alarms will be required in all New York State commercial dwellings and high-rise buildings in June, 2015 as per Steven Nelson’s Law
- Sealed -in Lithium Battery – Sealed-in lithium power supply; no battery replacement required over the 10 year life of the alarm. Eliminates problem of battery removal or malicious deactivation of alarm.
- Self Activation – Alarm activates automatically upon attachment to the mounting bracket.
- Test/Reset Button – Tests alarm to ensure it is in working order. Resets the Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Green LED – Flashes every 30 seconds, indicating the unit is operating properly.
- Red LED – When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will pulse and a loud alarm pattern will sound. The carbon monoxide alarm pattern is 4 short beeps, followed by 5 seconds of silence, followed by 4 short beeps with a corresponding red LED flash. This cycle will continue for 4 minutes and then change to 2 patterns once a minute there after.
- Amber LED – Flashes every second to indicate the unit is in fault mode. One quick beep every 30 seconds alerts the unit is in error condition. One quick beep every 60 seconds is an indication of low battery power.
- Event Memory – Red LED flashes every 60 seconds to alert that a high level of carbon monoxide has been detected within the last 14 days.
Though Total Fire Protection offers the Kidde Sealed Battery Carbon Monoxide Alarm all year long, during the month of February, we will take 10 percent off of our regular price for all Kidde Sealed Battery Carbon Monoxide Alarms.