These face shields are made following medical standards set by Johns Hopkins University and can be used with or without an N95 filter (not included).
- PETG Shield is 8 inches tall by 11 inches wide, providing significant protection area from sneezes and coughs.
- Foam Headband is 1.5” deep by 2” tall by 8” wide. Amply sized to allow for masks and glasses to be worn.
- Mask is worn via the simple elastic head band
The USA Face Shield was developed in an effort to conserve N95 face masks and can be wiped down and reused if worn appropriately. The shield is sized to protect the N95 masks, allowing it to be reused under the right conditions.
The face shield comes with a protective film on both sides. To wear, simply remove both films and slip over the head. Utilizing the most state of the art technology, our laser manufacturing partner is producing 100’s of thousands of units each day.
- Carton Size: 22” x 17” x 12”
- Carton Quantity: 110 Shields per carton
- Carton Weight: 20 lbs.
- Pallet Size: 48” x 40” x 65”
- Carton Quantity: 20 Cartons per pallet
- Pallet Weight 440 lbs. (Approximate)
Total Quantity Per Pallet is 2,200 Shields
For more information on creating a safer, healthier environment at your property/facility, call TFP today to speak to one of our life safety experts!
Call (718) 951-7200 & get a free quote!
Get a Free Quote Within 24 Hours
Call (718) 951-7200 or fill out the form!