Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs)
& CPR Training

Ensure Your Occupants' Safety & Protection

We Offer AEDs, AED Training & CPR Training Across NYC & the Tri-State Area


An Automated External Defibrillator (AED) is a portable device that can diagnose and treat cardiac arrest using electric shocks. If used correctly, these shocks can restore the patient’s heart rhythm long enough for emergency personnel to arrive. The AED treats only a heart in ventricular fibrillation. In cardiac arrest without ventricular fibrillation, the heart does not respond to electric currents but needs immediate medication. Total Fire Protection specializes in AED sales and training.

      Automated External Defibrillator

      The Truth About AEDs & CPR

      The professional rescuer saves one out of 10 people that goes into cardiac arrest, while the layperson saves four out of 10 because of response times. The professional has to be called and dispatched, and the lay responder is already there to start CPR.

      Studies show that if you start CPR within the first minute of collapse and attach an AED within the first 3 minutes, there is a 90 percent chance of survival. Every minute that goes by without CPR, the patient loses 10 percent of brain, heart, and lung tissue that they can’t get back. Ultimately, the faster you start CPR, and the quicker you apply the AED, the greater chance someone at your facility has at survival, which is why you need expert AED and CPR training.

      AED & CPR Training

      CPR and AEDs have a higher chance of saving a life when performed (or used) by trained individuals. Total Fire Protection offers three-hour, OSHA-compliant courses in adult AED and CPR skills. Classes are by appointment only and are limited to 10-12 students. Our courses are offered in multiple locations across the United States.

      “The American Heart Association strongly encourages businesses and public facilities to establish AED programs to increase the chances of survival for people with heart related emergencies.”

      Get a Free Quote Within 24 Hours

      Consolidated Services

      With Total Fire Protection’s consolidated fire protection services, you can consolidate all of your fire and life safety needs and save money by eliminating the cost of multiple overpriced vendors.
      Call (718) 951-7200 to learn more.

      Highly-Trained, Certified Coaches

      TFP and our expert coaches are certified to perform AED and CPR training for businesses of all kinds.

      We ensure your facility meets all national and local fire codes, AHJ regulations, National Fire Protection Association (NFPA 25) standards, and is prepared in the event of an emergency.

      TFP offers AEDs, AED training and CPR training across NYC & the Tri-state area! Call now and our quick response teams will get the job done, no matter how large.

      AED Trade-In

      Upgrade Your Safety: Exclusive AED Trade-In Offer!

      Don't miss out on the chance to enhance your emergency readiness with our limited-time AED trade-in program. Upgrade now and ensure peace of mind with the latest in life-saving technology. Act by June 30, 2024, for unparalleled value and readiness.