This glow-in-the-dark material is designed to help tenants escape and provide visibility during blackouts, fires, or other emergencies. This material contains chemicals capable of absorbing and storing energy from daylight or artificial lighting. Photoluminescent markers are required in office buildings, hotels, schools, and universities over 75-feet in height in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, and Staten Island.
- Are tested to ensure the same performance as electrical emergency lighting.
- Have all the required markings
- Pass the “five tests” required by Local Law 26 including brightness, washability, non-toxicity, non-radioactivity, and surface flammability
- Are self-illuminating and non-toxic
- Require no hazardous material disposal
- Are tested to ensure they illuminate even the darkest or smoke-filled areas
- Are customized to compliment your interior décor
- Can be installed by Total Fire Protection’s professional technicians or customers
We use the highest quality brand name manufacturers, so you know that you are adhering to Local Law 26. These include:
- Perma Light
- G-Lo Brite
- Glow Zone
- Sate Sign
Call Total Fire Protection today to schedule a complimentary survey of your premises. We can help you comply with Local Law 26 today.
CONTACT TFP FOR ALL YOUR EMERGENCY LIGHTING NEEDS!
Call (718) 951-7200 & get a free quote!
Get a Free Quote Within 24 Hours
Call (718) 951-7200 or fill out the form!