Photoluminescent Lighting & Egress
Help Your Occupants Evacuate During During Blackouts, Fires & Other Emergencies
We Offer Photoluminescent Lighting & Egress Products & Services Across the Tri-State Area
This glow-in-the-dark material is designed to help tenants escape and provide visibility during blackouts, fires, or other emergencies. This material contains chemicals capable of absorbing and storing energy from daylight or artificial lighting. Photoluminescent markers are required in office buildings, hotels, schools, and universities across the country.
Our Photoluminescent Lighting & Egress Markings:
- Are tested to ensure the same performance as electrical emergency lighting
- Have all the required markings
- Pass all of the requirements of your local fire department, including brightness, washability, non-toxicity, non-radioactivity, and surface flammability
- Are self-illuminating and non-toxic
- Require no hazardous material disposal
- Are tested to ensure they illuminate even the darkest or smoke-filled areas
- Are customized to compliment interior décor
- Can be installed by Total Fire Protection’s professional technicians or customers
We use the highest quality brand name markings manufacturers, including:
- Perma Light
- G-Lo Brite
- Glow Zone
- Sate Sign
TFP also performs the required annual Local Law 26 photoluminescent lighting inspection. Our annual Local Law 26 inspections:
- Are performed by a technician well versed in your building’s photoluminescent inspection requirements
- Observe your signs and markings with normal lighting turned on to identify lighting that is missing, damaged, loose, or worn out
- Include a logbook which details the inspection record
- Provide a detailed report with the date, name of the technician who performed the inspection, and corrective action needed to bring your building up to LL26 code
- Offer an inspection and record logbook based on thirty-eight (38) stairwell landings
- Provide an additional proposal for your approval to bring your building up to FDNY code if any deficiencies are found
Need emergency exit light testing?
Learn more about our emergency exit light products and services.
Highly-Trained, Certified Technicians
TFP and our expert technicians are certified to survey, sell, install, and test photoluminescent lighting and egress in newly constructed buildings, entertainment venues, hospitals, schools, restaurants, commercial buildings, and more.
We ensure your facility meets all national and local fire codes, AHJ regulations, National Fire Protection Association (NFPA 25) standards, and is prepared in the event of an emergency.
TFP offers photoluminescent lighting and egress products and services across the Tri-state area! Call now and our quick response teams will get the job done, no matter how large.