Code compliant emergency and exit lights are essential to a safe and efficient building evacuation in an emergency. Exit signage much must be clearly visible, even under hazardous conditions, and should adhere to OSHA regulations.
Proper emergency lighting and exit lights are essential to keeping individuals safe and efficient when exiting a building during an emergency situation. You must keep exit signs in proper working condition, as required by OSHA and Life Safety Code requirements.
Total Fire Protection sells conspicuous, sleek emergency signage and will perform all necessary testing and inspections. TFP will:
- Ensure emergency exit lights are fully operational
- Confirm that all necessary signage is present
- Provide annual inspection stickers
- Test the batteries and bulbs on your signage
- Provide a Log Test book
- Take a complete inventory of parts and batteries
- Remove obsolete signage and dispose used batteries in accordance with your local waste management laws.
Contact TFP for all your safety needs! Call (718) 951-7200 & get a free quote!
Get a Free Quote Within 24 Hours
Call (718) 951-7200 or fill out the form!