Central Station Monitoring Services
Protect Lives & Property With Central Station Monitoring Services From the Experts
We Offer Central Station Monitoring Services & Cellular Fire Alarm Communicators Across the Tri-State Area
We offer central station monitoring services from Rapid Response, the industry’s preeminent monitoring service with full-load capable monitoring centers and mirrored reliability on both coasts: Syracuse, NY, and in Corona, CA.
Our Central Station Monitoring Technologies:
- Two-Way Voice
- Video Alarm Verification
- Radio/Cellular and IP Communications
- Emergency Line Monitoring
- Medical Monitoring
- Receiver Listing
Ready to get started with a monthly central station monitoring service?
Call (718) 710-4854 now to start the installation process.
Your central station monitoring service can communicate through an existing telephone line. However, because of the significant cost savings, we suggest upgrading to a cellular fire alarm communicator.
Napco Cellular Fire Alarm Communicators
As a building owner, your number one priority is keeping your occupants safe. However, by upgrading to a Napco Cellular Fire Alarm Communicator, you can ensure your occupants’ safety and see a significant return on your investment, as these communicators are substantially more cost-effective than a monthly dedicated POTs landline.
The Benefits of Napco Cellular Fire Alarm Communicators:
- Available in cost-saving models and plans for any code requirement.
- Universal full event sole path cellular & dual path cellular &/or IP commercial fire alarm reporting from any panel brand, virtually anywhere
- For use as primary or backup communications on all 12V-24V control panels and FACPs that communicate using Contact ID and 4/2 (such as on legacy panels)
- Reports to any Central Station across the Tri-state area, via dial up or IP
- Communicate critical life and safety alarm reports on cyber-protected multibillion-dollar cellular nationwide reliable networks, Verizon Network
- Certified or AT&T®, for maximum security & liability protection
Easy, flexible installation, activation & online account management
- Choice of plans (varies by model) – check-ins from 200 seconds, to 5-minutes to 1 hour, Verizon or AT&T®
- Patented Signal Boost™ signal amplification circuit and high-gain performance antenna for longer range and reliability nationwide
- Expanded Upgrade Program – incentive for system upgrades from old radios (all makes) and old POTs landlines
- NFPA® and UL® Code-Compliant Standard ABS or Mercantile Models in Locking Metal Enclosure
- CODE-COMPLIANT: UL & NFPA 72 Editions 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007; CSFM, NYCFD, LAFD)
TFP and our highly-trained technicians are NICET-certified to install your central station monitoring system and cellular fire alarm communicators. We follow the proper procedures to ensure they meet all national and local fire codes, AHJ regulations, National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) standards, and are working properly in the event of an emergency.
TFP offers central station monitoring services and cellular fire alarm communicators across the Tri-state area! Call now and our quick response teams will get the job done, no matter how large.