Total Fire Protection sells many different types of fire extinguishers, including:
- Standard ABC Fire Extinguishers
- CO2 (Class C) Fire Extinguishers
- Halotron/Clean Agent Fire Extinguishers
- Dry Powder (Class D) Fire Extinguishers
- Automatic Fire Extinguishers
- Wheeled Fire Extinguishers
- Class K Fire Extinguishers for fires in the kitchen involving cooking oil, grease or fats
As certified professionals, we also provide critical fire extinguisher services, including:
- Design & Installation
- Semi-Annual and Annual Inspection
- Hydro-Static Testing
- Six-Year Teardown
- Fire Extinguisher Audit System
Fire extinguisher cabinets and accessories are also available and include:
- Surface Mounted, Semi-Recessed and Recessed Fire Extinguisher Cabinets
- Vinyl, Rigid and 3-D Fire Extinguisher Location Signs
Fire safety starts with you and your company. To help you prepare your employees to know what to do, TFP offers a comprehensive fire extinguisher training program (mandated by OSHA).
Our training program includes:
- Indoor Classroom Training
- Video Demonstration & Reading Materials
- Hands-on Training at your location
- 2 Hour Class offered during the day or at night
Contact Total Fire Protection today for a free evaluation of your facility to determine the risks you face and to help devise a fire protection program best suited to your needs.
Contact TFP for all your fire safety needs! Call (718) 951-7200 & get a free quote!
Get a Free Quote Within 24 Hours
Call (718) 951-7200 or fill out the form!