A portable fire extinguisher is your first line of defense against a fire and perhaps the most important part of your fire safety program. It is not enough to simply have fire extinguishers. Your fire extinguishers must be properly selected for the space, mounted, inspected and tagged by a certified company. Then they must be regularly inspected and maintained to ensure they are in proper working order.
Total Fire Protection sells many different types of fire extinguishers, including:
- Standard ABC Fire Extinguishers
- CO2 (Class C) Fire Extinguishers
- Halotron/Clean Agent Fire Extinguishers
- Dry Powder (Class D) Fire Extinguishers
- Automatic Fire Extinguishers
- Wheeled Fire Extinguishers
- Class K Fire Extinguishers for fires in the kitchen involving cooking oil, grease or fats
As certified professionals, we also provide critical fire extinguisher services, including:
- Design & Installation
- Semi-Annual and Annual Inspection
- Hydro-Static Testing
- Six-Year Teardown
- Fire Extinguisher Audit System
Fire extinguisher cabinets and accessories are also available and include:
- Surface Mounted, Semi-Recessed and Recessed Fire Extinguisher Cabinets
- Vinyl, Rigid and 3-D Fire Extinguisher Location Signs
Fire safety starts with you and your company. To help you prepare your employees to know what to do, TFP offers a comprehensive fire extinguisher training program (mandated by OSHA).
Our training program includes:
- Indoor Classroom Training
- Video Demonstration & Reading Materials
- Hands-on Training at your location
- 2 Hour Class offered during the day or at night
Contact Total Fire Protection today for a free evaluation of your facility to determine the risks you face and to help devise a fire protection program best suited to your needs.
Contact TFP for all your fire safety needs! Call (718) 951-7200 & get a free quote!
Get a Free Quote Within 24 Hours
Call (718) 951-7200 or fill out the form!