Be prepared for any situation!
A fire can take just seconds to spread. With a sprinkler system in place, you can prevent your building from suffering catastrophic damage in the time it takes emergency personnel to arrive. Sprinkler systems don’t just save property, they save lives.
Total Fire Protection’s technicians will install, test and maintain your sprinkler system to ensure compliance with local codes and NFPA 25 standards.
Sprinkler services include:
- Wet and Dry Sprinkler Systems
- Pre-Action Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Foam-Water Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Standpipe Systems
- Fire Pumps
- 5-Year Sprinkler Testing
- Siamese Connection Hydro-Testing
- Monthly Sprinkler Inspections/Record Keeping
- Replacement of Damaged Sprinkler Heads/Pipes
Contact Total Fire Protection today for an evaluation and survey of your sprinkler system.