Most buildings have a wide array of fire safety and security systems in place to keep the premises and people within them safe. However, you may find you don’t have the right systems in place. Even with fire sprinkler systems and alarms, you may need more. This is where a central station monitoring service comes in handy.
What is Central Station Monitoring?
Central station monitoring is a process where an offsite team monitors your building and responds accordingly if you have a fire, medical emergency, or some other safety issue that requires assistance. If the alert in your building activates, the 24/7 staff at the central monitoring station receives a notification. At that point they can notify the fire department, emergency medical services, or any other first response team that’s necessary.
Risk of Not Having It
You may have a fire sprinkler system and other safeguards in place, but that’s not always enough to protect your commercial property and the people in it. When you have a central station monitoring service, you can ensure that you have access to help whenever you need it. If you don’t have access to the central station monitoring service, your current fire prevention safeguards may not be enough to protect you and your employees in the case of an emergency.
6 Benefits for Businesses
When you use a central station monitoring service, you’ll enjoy the following six benefits:v
- 24-Hour Monitoring: With 24-hour monitoring, your business is protected day and night.
- Instant Alerts for Fires: If a fire occurs within your business, there will be an instant alert, which makes stopping the fire and minimizing damage a more successful result.
- Sprinkler System Monitoring: There may come a time when your fire sprinklers don’t work correctly and many central station monitoring services will notify you if this occurs.
- Immediate Access to Assistance: With the help of central station monitoring, you’ll gain immediate access to assistance.
- Added Layer of Security: Even if you have an onsite fire protection system in place, a central station monitoring service provides an extra layer of security.
- Protects Property and People: With this 24-hour system in place, you can rest easy knowing your property and the people in it are well protected.