Commercial Fire Extinguisher Services
Ensure Building Safety With Fire Extinguisher Services From the Fire Protection Experts
Your first priority is to keep your coworkers safe inside your building at all times. But, it can be difficult to keep track of when all of the fire extinguishers on every floor of your building were last serviced and how much time you have before the next inspection.
For over 20 years, TFP has taken the burden of fire extinguisher maintenance off building and business owners’ plates by testing, inspecting, and maintaining their facility’s fire extinguishers on time and in accordance with all national and local fire codes, OSHA regulations, and National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) standards. This ensures your extinguishers work properly in the event of a disaster and your coworkers and property remain unharmed.
Worried your fire extinguishers are in need of service?
Speak to one of our fire extinguisher experts now at (718) 710-4854.
Expert Technicians & Service
Our expert technicians are trained and certified to test, inspect, and maintain fire extinguishers in newly constructed buildings, banks, entertainment venues, schools, industrial buildings, commercial buildings, and more.
- Fire Extinguisher Testing & Inspection – Learn more
- Fire Extinguisher Maintenance – Learn more
- Fire Extinguisher Violation Removal – Learn more
Benefits of our services:
- Helps keep your coworkers and property safe
- Keeps equipment ready if needed
- Helps meet insurance requirements
- Offers you peace of mind
We offer our fire extinguisher services nationwide! Let us know where you’re located and our quick response teams will get the job done, no matter how large.
We also offer the industry’s leading fire extinguishers, cabinets and training programs.
- Standard ABC Fire Extinguishers
- CO2 (Class C) Fire Extinguishers
- Halotron/Clean Agent Fire Extinguishers
- Dry Powder (Class D) Fire Extinguishers
- Automatic Fire Extinguishers
- Wheeled Fire Extinguishers
- Class K Fire Extinguishers for fires in the kitchen involving cooking oil, grease or fats
Fire Extinguisher Cabinets:
- Surface Mounted, Semi-Recessed and Recessed Fire Extinguisher Cabinets
- Vinyl, Rigid and 3-D Fire Extinguisher Location Signs
Fire Extinguisher Employee Training Program
To help you prepare your employees for fire-related emergencies and comply with OSHA mandates, TFP offers a comprehensive fire extinguisher training program. Our training program includes:
- Indoor classroom training
- A video demonstration & reading materials
- Hands-on training at your location
- A two-hour class offered during the day or at night